|The most popular trike in the fleet of recumbents by Sidewinder Cycle is the SportZ.
SportZ recumbent bike Features:
- Ultra comfort seat (fully adjustable and ventilated mesh)
- 14 inch seat height from ground (easy entry and dismount)
- Folding for storage and transportation
- 21 speed
- Durable steel frame (last a lifetime, weight limit 400lbs)
- 3 colors available
- Mechanical Disc Brakes
|With the highest sitting position in the recumbent industry at 14 inches, the SportZ allows for easy of entry and exit. A quick adjust for seating incline in addition to adjustable lumbar support make this mesh seat almost as comfortable as your favorite chair.
The durable steel frame will last a lifetime and can hold up to 400lbs. The SportZ features a mechanical disc brake that provides ultimate safety in braking. Hills become no problem with a 21 gear drive and the downhill is all you.
The SportZ is available in three eye catching colors: Candy Apple Red, Viper Yellow and Mercedes Silver. Transporting and storing your recumbent is simple with quick release wheels, folding recumbent frame and easy to remove seat – No tools needed, just 5 minutes!
The SportZ recumbent trike has a record of being safe, reliable and easy to operate. And of course, ultimate in comfort. The SportZ can be used for your daily commute, exercise activity or just to have pure fun anywhere—even in the snow.
- Wheel Base 40 (101cm)
- Over All Length 70/84 (177/213cm)
- Width 32.3( 82.5cm)
- Seat Height 14 (35.6cm)
- Frame Wt 37# road Wt 48#
- Frame: High Tensile Tig Welded Steel
- B.B. Sealed Cartridge
- Crank: 170/52-42-30
- F. Derailleur: Shimano
- R. Derailleur SRAM 3.0
- Shifter : SRAM grip shifter
- Freewheel: Shimano mega range 13/34- 7sp
- Pedals: Low Pro Black Alloy 9/16
- Brakes: Duel Mechanical Disk
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Drive: Differential front wheel
- Head set: Steel Road
- Steering: Duel mode (Standard/ Brake)
- F. Hub: Sidewinder Custom
- R. Hub: Shimano
- Rim Front /Rear 20x 1.75 Double Wall
- Spokes: 14 gage SS
- Seat: Sling Type Mesh with Lumbar
- Front Tube: 7 Adjustment
- Seat Adjustment 6
- Seat Angle: Upright to Reclined Quick Adj.